Best Way To Celebrate Teachers DayThe role of teachers in everyone’s life is great as they are the only visual source of knowledge for their students.Guys If you are searching for how to impress your teachers on this day then you are on right site .Teacher’s day in India is celebrated every year on 5th of September to honor the contributions of the teachers in our study.Teacher’s day is a great occasion for celebrating and enjoying the relationship between teachers and students. Now a day, it is celebrated with the big enthusiasm and joy in the schools, colleges, universities and other educational institutions by both students and teachers. Teachers are given lots of wishes about long life from their students. In the modern time the celebration strategy of the teacher’s day has been standard. Students become so happy at this day and plan for the way of wishing their favourite teachers. Some students wish their favourite teachers by giving them gifts, greeting cards, pen, diaries, etc. Some students wish their teachers by sending them audio messages, emails, video messages.
See Also - Happy Teachers Day Funny Joke
See Also - Shikshak Diwas Shayari 2016
Tips to Impress Your Teachers1. organise an event on that Day Be the first one to take charge of whole scenario. Start with making a invitation card
2. put some small events in between like antakshri, Sudoku, dance competition, etc
3. give speech, or narrate poems. Praise your teachers in words..make them feel special as they took a important part in your life
4. give them gifts pen,flowers, cards, hand written cards.teachers love getting gift cards that they can use on the classrooms.make a hand written card extra special with personalized photo .
5. Do interaction with them "yes sir/madam we are blessed to have you".
6. compliment them. as in this world every one loves if they get compliments.. "sir/ma'am you are looking smart/pretty.7.Remember to keep up a positive attitude
8. singing competition is yet another way to enjoy the moment with your teachers.
9. mimicry is cheerful and can be a memorable moment. but mimic should go on a positive way and enjoyful
10.serve them with smile and respect.